I happened to find a pretty good website called
create your own data science master's. You can access from here.
Why is it good
- This person is so gentle to collect all DS related online courses together, although some of them are not free. Once I was always frustrated about finding the right & good rated resource, now he gave everything I need.
- According your backgrounds, you can pick up different pieces. e.g. I am CS background, so that I will put stats into the first line.
- It almost covers all contents in data scientist roadmap.
Is it a good way for us?
It depends. If you are already roll in a data science project. You might be going to take or have taken courses. But if you are a computer science background, an organized courses with a reasonable price may be a good choice.
Well. I have to agree “Hello world” is one of my favor titles. Since I bought a raspberry pi which supposed to do some deep learning works, like object detection, I have to do something before my camera coming from amazon.
So, I guess creating a pro personal website would be a good choice. I refer “Build a LAMP Web Server with WordPress” and “offcial website“. In an nutshell, not hard stuffs, but some points need to be care.
- if you change password through mySQL directly, you have to transfer pwd through MD5 tool, here is one.
- if you happen to unable to upload file, please install “sudo apt-get install php7.0-gd” and restart apache “sudo service apache2 restart“.
- I initially started with offical website guide, but I suddenly realized I need to install LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- There might be requests for setting FTP when installing plugins, this can be solved by edit wp-config.php with adding “define(‘FS_METHOD’, ‘direct’);“
- Give www-data authority to access wordpress folder: “sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html“, /var/www/html is my wordpress folder
- UpdraftPlus would be a good choice which provides several romote storage methods inculding google dirve.
After almost 2 hours mess around, I finally create this website on raspberry!